8/20/2005

Daddy's Little Boy

He likes me. I can't believe it. He really does. I love humming low and deep over his head, he seems to chill out when I do, and while it's not "the farm" (my new nickname for Amy), its something - and that's enough. We have been really blessed in this family, and have come through much grief and really trauma to get to the beginnings of joy (yes, I know, many of you think we are way too intense :) ah well. Thank you all for your prayers and support. Special thanks to Kathy, the only mother in law in the world who would put up with me, and to our great friends and cohorts, Geoff and Maria Beatty, who are schooling us in "the way". We love you all, and the Glory of the Gospelly God in you.

1 Comments:

At 8/29/2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy Claire - you have such a beautiful baby boy. Congratulations. I look forward to Amy Case Kyle having her little boy soon. Congratulations. Beautiful! Signed - Jeff Kyle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home