9/01/2005

lowercase b

I have a lot of nicknames for Brighton. Last night was one of the best nights we have had so far. Brighton slept right next to Amy virtually all night long, which let her nurse him before he started getting cranky, and then she could even fall asleep while he nursed. It also means he doesn't get moved much, which seems to be a big part of what makes him upset - like his mother in that respect - he sucks at transition! :) I actually had to sleep on the couch last night though, couldn't deal with Brightons occasional gurgle and whine. I might try ear plugs tonight. I had a lot of encouragement from my closest friends and family this week. Father's who really shared their own stories with me, and friends who related from their own weakness. I am beginning to think that there is something to the idea behind the man needing to go hunt for his family during the day. Not just for food, but for sanity, so that he doesn't eat his young! I will probably get some good arguments from some good people to help me keep thinking about that, but in the meantime, that seems to make sense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home