9/06/2005

Transition

Summer soon moves into autumn. Newborns become infants, and a couple become parents. All these things happen despite ourselves. Amazing. This fall has a lot of transitions for Amy and I. This week I start support raising to go from part-time to full-time at World Harvest Mission. They are paying for 20 hours a week and now its up to me to knock on doors to find out if God will provide $2000 a month for me to step up the amount of work I can do for WHM - which consequently moves us into position to receive benefits, which is good when you have a new baby! All this to say, we covet your prayers as we begin the process. Thanks,-----Matthew

1 Comments:

At 9/07/2005, Blogger Pilgrim in Progress said...

Matthew - those are stunning photos? Did you take them?

Looking forward to meeting you sometime this fall (I am a friend of Ryan Sutherland).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home