12/28/2005

home again home again...

clippity clopp, jiggity jog... It feels SO good to be home again. We had a wonderful time in California, but travel is much work, Brighton is a TON of baby, and we missed our new home in Philadelphia. I can't believe I am saying that! Driving home from the airport I recognized small bits of Lincoln Drive (a main thorough-fare) as familiar and sweet. We really missed our church and our friends. Here is a shot from one of the last days in California. It was the first time I have ever seen the sun set into the ocean. Beautiful. (click the image for a larger version) Matthew

1 Comments:

At 12/29/2005, Blogger the fourth samba said...

Mattie Matts, brother man, our love goes to you guys (Lynne, Gali and myself). It's been a long time. Let's see if we can "truly" get together now!!! I love you bro. Peace Rubens

 

Post a Comment

<< Home