9/30/2005

New Nipples

And a birth announcement First, the Nipples: So, we were sitting down at a little diner just off of Germantown Avenue tonight. I was bouncing Brighton while Amy ate her meal. Then, when Amy was finished, we traded. This is our new date night. Weird. So, we were sitting there just chatting away about Brighton and nursing and giving him the bottle when I say out loud, and without thinking,
"Hon, I'm looking forward to those New Nipples".
Brighton's nursing habits are changing, and the dude nurses faster these days, he needs new nipples for his bottles. Needless to say though, if you were in the booth before or behind us, you might have found my comment a bit awkward if not embarrassing. Use your imaginiation. :) Now the Birth Announcement: I gave birth to my first finished website this morning at 3:00am. Please welcome liberti.org into the wide blue world. Please let me know what you think. I helped my church out with this one, but hopefully this gets me enough exposure, that I might be able to do the next one for $$$ or for trade. For now, I am betting on my pastor taking me out for beer and wings, and that, along with the satisfaction of believing I have made myself useful, is more than enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home